Weary


Dear God,

Breathe on me, oh Lord. I am cold and weary. I feel so small. I wonder why I am here. What are you teaching me? I am frightened. What's ahead? Why have you chosen Curt, someone who has only helped never harmed? What good will come of taking Curt from his children, from me, from this earth? I feel tremendously alone. Never in my life have I felt so alone. Be with me now. Show me. Tell me why. Breathe on me. Breathe on Curt. Breathe on our children. Take away our pain. Amen.

Love,
Cindy

Happy 19th Birthday Clarissa!
With Chelsea at the Chart House

Celebrating Clarissa's Birthday at the Chart House in Redondo Beach

What's a better way to spend a Saturday evening than eating take out while watching the sunset?
Cousin Alyson, Jeanno, & Ethan (and Dominic, not pictured) came to visit from Rocklin. YAY!



Dinner at Buca Di Beppo

Our friend Suzette & daughter Camilla visiting from Hawaii! Thanks for coming to see us!
And thank you Lorraine for the awesome burritos and rice!
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for the motorhome.
It sold this weekend. We are sad to see it go, but are happy for the memories we had.
 Photo: July 2006 Curt, my dad, and Cayden in Montana


We missed Clarissa as she spent her Birthday weekend at Lake Havasu, looks like she enjoyed herself though!



No comments: