Remembering Curt on His Birthday


Dear Friends & Family,

If you know me, you know I love to celebrate birthdays! Honoring people on their special day is a great way to say how much they mean to me and to the world. Buying gifts for people brings me joy. Celebrating with friends is always fun and a great reason to get together.

Today is Curt's birthday. He would have been 47. We would have been celebrating. We would have had birthday parties, dinners and special plans for the next week or two. The kids would have thought of special ways to honor their Dad. It would be a time of celebration.

Today it is just a day of emptiness; as it has been for the last three months. Empty heart, aching stomach, tears falling at any given moment. I will remember his past birthdays, our friendships and the sparkle in his eye, as my heart aches for his presence.

Love,
Cindy

Thank you all for the sweet texts today!










2 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome memories! We miss you, Curt!!!

Unknown said...

Great Pictures! Great Memories!!

~Amy Perez