He Who Has Hope.....


Dear Friends & Family,

I have a million little stories in my head I want to share. I think about writing all the time. The problem is I can't right now and haven't been able to for a month or so. I have realized that when I have hope (when Curt is doing well), I can write; when I am sad, I can't write. It is too painful to think about the past and relive our memories. A year ago I wrote an entry entitled The Fortune Cookie. The fotune cookie contained a fortune that said "He who has hope, has everything". Yes, hope is so important! Here's the link if you want to read how we were feeling a year ago: The Fortune Cookie

The last few week's updates have been about living with ALS. Many of you have reached out to Curt (and me) with support and understanding of our reality. We thank you for your kind thoughts. I want this to be an encouraging and uplifting blog. I don't want to complain about our situation, but, I want to let everyone understand what a warrior and hero Curt is.

Anyway, I hope to share some of our happy memories of our past in the near future. Until then, please pray for strength for all of us. We are thankful for each of you.

Love,
Cindy, Curt, Clarissa, Cayden & Corbin

The Bottle Inn, Hermosa Beach with Mark & Kelli


Dinner with Jim, Colleen, Chloe & Paige Beedy


No comments: