Don't Feel Much Like Writing


Hi Friends,

Curt & I spent a great day together. We didn't do anything special, just hung out together and as a family this afternoon. Cayden has friends over and they are working on their vehicles. Clarissa is looking through family photo albums and designing her & Cayden's invitation for their birthday party. Corbin wants to snuggle. I just want to be with them, not in front of a computer. Check back later this week; maybe I'll post something.

By the way; thanks Bill Melanson for organizing a fun guys weekend. Curt had a great time and enjoyed getting away.

Love to all,
Cindy, Curt, Clarissa, Cayden & Corbin

Tonight at our house...
Johnny, Cayden & Jacob working on Johnny's truck.
Curt's teaching them how to polish wheels.


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, Curt, you look super sharp back there leading the pack!

nasaman said...

Cindy, I LOVE reading your inspiring comments and I read every word of every letter with excited anticipation! In my case, being so long and so far away from you all (retired in Florida), the photos are VERY special to me. Today's shot of your boy's broad, handsome smiles is a real keeper -- a "train-load" of words couldn't replace it!

Blessings, Phil Toney

PS: Enjoy your little writing sabbatical!

Celia said...

READING BETWEEN THE LINES,

This is a great update. This shows me (my own personal opinion) the Ziemke family is at peace tonight. Everything is calm. Everyone is doing their own thing, separately but together under one roof. There is no drama, no hurried schedule just peace.