Thank You Friends


Dear Friends & Family,

Alone in the ocean,
It's depth unknown,
Getting so tired of
Keeping my head above water.
Almost ready to give up,
Just let the disaster consume...
When I see off in the distance,
Followed by another and another,
And still they keep coming.

Little lifesavers to the rescue,
All on a mission to help,
Each launched by a heart
That truly cares.
I grab on, hold tight and say,
"Thank you"
Over and over and over again
Until the tide turns,
As it always does,
And I can be on my feet again,
Stronger because in the end

I will have survived the
Greatest storm of my life
But not without the help
Of the angels, secretly
Disguised as my friends.

~Patti Williams

We are thankful for our friends. We are thankful for your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
The Ziemke Family

Family Pool Time!

No comments: