No Words


Dear Friends & Family,

Sometimes there are just no words. What more can I say about Curt's battle with ALS? What more can I say about what it is doing to our family? How can I describe how many people have been affected by Curt's strength?

All I can say is, we are doing our best to make the most of each day and support Curt and his needs while trying to maintain somewhat of a normal family life. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Cindy, Curt, Clarissa, Cayden & Corbin


My cousin Alyson, Jeanno, Dominic & Ethan came for a visit!

Curt's brother Bill's coworkers dedicated their MS Ride to Curt. They rode 150 miles in his honor!

Paul and his family supporting Curt!

Paige, Zach, Clarissa and Danielle on their way to see Brad Paisley!
Did I mention Clarissa saw Taylor Swift perform at the Ellen show taping two days ago?
So lucky!

Sunday Funday in honor of Kelli's Birthday!

Hanging out with Daddy!

No comments: